Do you have any questions or questions? Do not hesitate to contact us!
Working Days and Hours:
Daily, from Monday to Friday: 08.30 – 18.30.
Examination hours (on appointment):
Daily, from Monday to Friday: 08.30 – 18.00.
In case of emergency, it is possible to provide service on holidays and weekends, upon special arrangement.
General Laboratory Hours:
Daily from Monday to Friday during the hours: 08.30 – 18.30.
Exam hours (by appointment):
Daily from Monday to Friday during the hours: 08.30 – 18.00.
For emergencies, it is possible to serve on public holidays and weekends, subject to special consultation.
Results delivery hours:
Daily, from Monday to Friday:10.00 – 18.00 upon request.
Contact numbers & fax:
210 6452 172
210 6400 626
The arrival of patients precisely on the arranged time is particularly important for:
• the uninterrupted sequence of laboratory analysis steps
• the separate handling of only one sample at a time
Before arranging the appointment, it is also important for the patient to meet certain conditions:
• Abstinence – recommended abstinence must be longer than 48 hours, but not exceed 4 days.
• Sample collection – the sample collection may take place at the Laboratory, in a place specially destined for this purpose or at a private place of the patient. Special instructions regarding collection are always provided in advance in both cases.
• Transfer – if the collection takes place outside the Laboratory, it is recommended that the sample be transfered within no longer than 45 minutes. Special instructions regarding the transfer are provided when arranging the appointment over the phone.
• Fever – the quality of the sperm is affected by the manifestation of febrile conditions within the last three months preceding the examination date. It is advisable that the sperm examination take place no less than 10-12 weeks after the event
• Antibiotic treatment – if treatment with antibiotics has preceded, the sperm microbiological examination must be repeated no sooner than 15-20 days after the end of the treatment.
Detailed information on the above requirements, as well as the cost of the examination is provided over the phone during the working days and hours of the Laboratory. We are always at your disposal for any clarification to your questions or queries.